Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 13 of the Vibe & Flex Challenge. A challenge about your personal growth. Personal growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy you.
- Reduces anxiety, fatigue, backache
- Relieves symptoms related to menstrual discomfort
- calms the brain and
How to Bridge Pose:
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the floor. Place your arms at your sides, with palms down.
- Press your feet and arms firmly into the floor and lift your hips toward the ceiling.
- Roll your shoulders back and underneath your body and place your hands flat on the floor underneath your shoulders (or clasp your hands). Extend your arms along the floor beneath your pelvis. Keep your thighs and feet parallel.
- You can place a yoga block under your hips if you are unable to hold them for an extended period of time.
- To deepen your stretch you can try the One Legged Bridge Pose.
- You can add holding your hips with, Adjusted Bridge Pose if you need the extra support but want to hold your own body weight. (versus using the yoga blocks or towel).
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get More Tibe!