Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 14 of the Vibe & Flex Yoga Challenge. A challenge about your personal yoga growth. Personal yoga growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy and flexible you.
Yesterday’s Bridge Pose opened our hips and today’s pose is going to open our spine. Today you need you bring out your inner cat with ‘Cat Pose’. After you practice this pose you will feel the release of pressure from those daily back pains.
- massages the spine and belly
- stretches the neck and frontal torso
- helps improve conscious breathing and inversion hand placement
How To Cow Pose:
- Starting in table pose, on your hands and knees. Keep your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders making a perpendicular line to the floor with your elbow and wrists.
- Inhale and raise your chest towards the ceiling. Lift your head and look straight ahead. Your stomach will lower towards the floor.
- Exhale and go back into table pose. You can repeat this pose as many as 30 times and work it into your daily practice.
*Hold this pose for 10 to 30 seconds and work your way up to 1 minute.
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get More Tink G