Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 16 of the Vibe & Flex Yoga Challenge. A challenge about your personal growth. Personal growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy you.
Yesterdays Forearm Plank pose made us use all of our muscles for a major stretch and a little workout.
Today’s Pose will test your ability to push yourself past where you thought you would go.
- Increases energy and fights against depression
- Strengthens the arms, legs, wrists and core
- stretches your chest and lungs
How To Upward Bow Wheel Pose:
- Lay flat on the floor with you arms and legs straight out. Place your feet flat on the floor with your feet as close to your butt as possible. Bend your arms back beside your head with your fingers pointing towards your shoulders.
- Exhale and push your tailbone towards the ceiling while lifting your butt off the floor and actively pressing the inner parts of your feet into the mat.
- Keep your arms parallel to each other. Do not harden your butt just lift it upward.
*Hold this pose for 3 to 4 breathes before lowering back to the floor*
- You can place yoga blocks under your hands and feet to help you find your your full back bend
- Lift your body higher by getting on the tips of your toes and fingertips
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get more from David Lara!