Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 19 of the Vibe & Flex Yoga Challenge. A challenge about your personal growth. Personal growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy you.
Yesterdays Pose, Bound Extended Side Angle, really snapped me back into motion. I had to push myself to go past where I thought I could go and it was amazing.
How To Warrior 1:
- Start in Mountain pose standing straight up with your hands by your sides. Spread your feet about 4 to 5 feet apart.
- Turn your right foot toes towards the front of your mat in a 90 degree angle. Your left foot should be in a 45 degree angle with your left foots toes pointing towards the left side of your mat.
- Exhale while your bring your right knee over your right ankle.
- Reach your arms up towards the ceiling lifting your chest and lengthening your spine. You want to gaze straight through your thumbs.
- To end the pose lower your hand to the floor, place both feet together and come down into table pose.
*Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute on both sides*
- Instead of lifting your hands in the air you can always place then on your hips
- strengthens the legs and arms
- Opens your hips an chest
- helps with balance and concentration
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get more from Matt DiMona!