Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 21 of the Vibe & Flex Yoga Challenge. A challenge about your personal growth. Personal growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy you.
Yesterday’s Pose “Dolphin Plank Pose” had me feeling like doing a full inversion workout and that’s exactly what it led to. Today I feel open and ready for any challenge that may come my way this week.
- Provides back, shoulder and neck pain relief
- Stretches your shoulders, shoulder blades and chest
- Reduces tension
- Stretches your hips, thighs, and spine
How To Thread The Needle Pose:
- Start in corpse pose, laying flat on your back with your hands and feet by your sides while you look towards the ceiling.
- Bring both knees up into the air as if your were doing chair pose from your back on your mat. Grab the left foot and place it onto your right knee.
- Place your left arm through the triangle made from your left foot on your right knee, while bring your right hand around your right thigh to lock your fingers together with your left hand.
- Pull your right leg as close as you can to your chest. Repeat on the left side.
*Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute on both sides*
- Place a blanket or yoga block under your lower back to help elevate your legs closer.
- Place an exercise band around your thigh to help pull it closer to your chest
- Hug your entire thigh while it’s on your chest for a deeper stretch
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get more Are We Live Podcast.