Jah Guide. Welcome to Day 25 of the Vibe & Flex Yoga Challenge. A challenge about your personal yoga growth. Personal yoga growth here is your mental, physical and spiritual journey to a better healthy and flexible you.
Yesterday’s pose, Boat Pose, was a lot harder than expected. As much as I thought my abs were doing well, I quickly failed the boat pose test. It took much longer than expected but none the less, I accomplished my goal. Don’t worry if your didn’t get it this time, Yoga is a practice.
- massages the spine and belly
- stretches the neck and frontal torso
- helps improve conscious breathing and inversion hand placement
How To Cow Pose:
- Starting in table pose, on your hands and knees. Keep your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders making a perpendicular line to the floor with your elbow and wrists.
- Inhale and raise your chest towards the ceiling. Lift your head and look straight ahead. Your stomach will lower towards the floor.
- Exhale and go back into table pose. You can repeat this pose as many as 30 times and work it into your daily practice.
*Hold this pose for 10 to 30 seconds and work your way up to 1 minute.*
- When holding the pose get a deeper stretch by drawing your shoulders downward and away from your neck.
Vibe Of The Day (#VOTD):
Get More B Wise!