Hello My Beautiful People, and welcome to Day 20 of the #NAMASTESTRONG Yoga Challenge. To tell you the truth, today couldn’t have come at a better time. I was worn out and of course I love inversions! After that Baby Firefly Pose I needed a mental break and I got that today.
Tripod Headstand Pose:
- Strengthens your arms, legs, spine, lungs, core, organs, and shoulders.
- Relieves symptoms of menopause.
- Improves your digestion.
How To Tripod Headstand Pose:
- Starting on your hands and knees, in Table Pose, with your hands shoulder width apart. Bring the top of your head down to the floor, bending your elbow into a 90 degree angle.
- Tuck your toes as you lift your knees off the floor. You are holding your weight on your head and arms.
- Use your core to bring your knees up to rest up on the back of your triceps, balancing here for a moment.
- Once you’ve gained your balance, extend your legs straight up, keeping your core pulled in tight and focusing to keep your balance.
*Hold this pose for as long as you can, and work you way up*
- If it is hard for you to keep your balance use the wall until you work your way up to standing on your head without it. Make sure to lift one leg at a time.
A Matr3Moni Reminder:
“NO MATTER WHAT, it’s your body and your choice.”
Please be careful while practicing; If you have prior injuries be extremely mindful of every movement and how it affects your body. By now you know your body and the difference between your pain and your stretch, so again, be careful.
Along with being mindful while practicing, you also have to be mindful of what is going on in the inside of your body and mental/spiritual realms. You can work your body in such a positive way and still counter the positive vibes by not having healthy habits and/or awareness.
Like they say “If you don’t use it, you will lose it.” So stay hydrated, yoglax daily, and exert positive spiritual awareness. I know you can transform into that person on the other side of today. Let’s take it day by day together. Jah Guide.