Hello My Beautiful People, and welcome to Day 23 of the #NAMASTESTRONG Yoga Challenge. At a quick glance you may think you’re getting off easy until you actually start. You’ll be amazed at how much harder it it. Look at your practice today as just that, not an pose but practice for another pose.
- Strengthens your core muscles and arms
- Helps to build balance
How To Do Toe Taps:
1) Start in table top pose with your hands and knees flat on the mat, shoulder distance apart with your fingers spread wide.
2) Come up onto your feet with knees deeply bent. Lift your heels as you come up onto your tip-toes.
3) Place your knees as high as you can up in the arms, right into the armpits if you can.
4) Slowly lean forward, putting the weight into your arms. Engage your core and slowly pick up one foot at a time and touch the toes to the back of your wrist. Do the same with the other foot.
5) Finally try bringing up both feet, touching the toes to the back of the wrists for some
- If its hard for you to get your knees into your armpit and touch your toes on your wrists, practice them separate until you building the strength to do so.
A Matr3Moni Reminder:
“NO MATTER WHAT, it’s your body and your choice.”
Please be careful while practicing; If you have prior injuries be extremely mindful of every movement and how it affects your body. By now you know your body and the difference between your pain and your stretch, so again, be careful.
Along with being mindful while practicing, you also have to be mindful of what is going on in the inside of your body and mental/spiritual realms. You can work your body in such a positive way and still counter the positive vibes by not having healthy habits and/or awareness.
Like they say “If you don’t use it, you will lose it.” So stay hydrated, yoglax daily, and exert positive spiritual awareness. I know you can transform into that person on the other side of today. Let’s take it day by day together. Jah Guide.