Hello My Beautiful People! So lets go ahead and get the side eyes out of the way. I know yesterdays Ear Pressure pose had you calling me all kinds of names-oh well.
I don’t care about you being as perfect as I may seem- don’t get it twisted, I’m practicing here too. The main goal here, is to gain flexibility through our daily yoglax practice. Always keep in mind its all practice.
Today’s pose, Rabbit pose aka Hare pose, give your body the needed rejuvenation to get yourself together for the week ahead. Rabbit pose teaches you to take a moment to appreciate the things you can do well, especially the small things.
Step By Step Rabbit Pose:
- Start by sitting on the heels of your feet, ankles under your butt, with your right bit toe on your left big toe (try to get as close as possible).
- You want to sit comfortably, keeping your palms on your thighs.
- Inhale, and raise your hands straight up in the air towards the ceiling. Take a moment here to breathe for 3-4 breathes; stretching your shoulders, digestive system, arms, and neck. Then roll down into Child’s pose.
- Take your hands and grab the backs of your heels, while you pull your forehead towards your knees. Your head should be either on the mat or as close as you can get.
- Inhale, as you lift your hips; Exhale as you roll your onto the crown of your head. Control your breathing here for 3-8 breathes.
- Slowly exhale, lowering your hips back into your heels, and then releasing back into Child’s pose .
A Matr3Moni Reminder:
“NO MATTER WHAT, it’s your body and your choice.”
Please be careful while practicing; If you have prior injuries be extremely mindful of every movement and how it affects your body. By now you know your body and the difference between your pain and your stretch, so again, be careful.
Along with being mindful while practicing, you also have to be mindful of what is going on in the inside of your body and mental/spiritual realms. You can work your body in such a positive way and still counter the positive vibes by not having healthy habits and/or awareness. Do not fight against yourself, find ways to incorporate wellness habits into your daily activities.