Having your chakras balanced makes all the difference in the world. Having your intentions in the right place during your practice allows for a deeper focus. No worries if you have no place to start, I have you covered. For this challenge we will cover a different chakra each day starting from the top of the body and working our way down. Today we are focusing on your Solar Plexus Chakra.
Solar Plexus Chakra
located between the naval and the solar plexus (network of nerves near your abdomen)
your core self- center of your strength and balance, will, power, and assertiveness
perpetuated by the color yellow
- Healing stones to help open this chakra are Topaz, Malachite, and Calelte
” I am positive, successful, and empowered in all of my ventures.”
(Repeat this intention while practicing the pose of today for at least 30 seconds. For the more advanced yoga practitioners hold this pose for 60 seconds.)
- Focusing on intentions while practicing allows the mind to focus
Yoga has amazing benefits and they help in a major way when it comes to helping to balance and open your Chakras.
Warrior 3 Pose
Benefits of Warrior 3 Pose:
- builds physical strength and endurance
- clears mental and emotional trash
- improves balance, posture and full-body coordination
- strengthens the whole backside of your body