Every and any day is a great day to get you chakras balanced. Having your intentions aligned while doing helps to keep you focused. No worries if you have no place to start, I have you covered. For this challenge we will cover a different chakra each day starting from the top of the body and working our way down. Today we are focusing on your Heart Chakra.
- located in the center of the chest
- associated with compassion, unconditional love and joy
- perpetuated by the color green
- Healing stones to help open this chakra are Jade, Green calelte, Green tourmaline, and rose quartz
“I give & receive love effortlessly & unconditionally.”
(Repeat this intention while practicing the pose of today for at least 30 seconds. For the more advanced yoga practitioners hold this pose for 60 seconds.)
- Focusing on intentions while practicing allows the mind to focus
Yoga has amazing benefits and they help in a major way when it comes to helping to balance and open your Chakras.
Sitting Forward Bend Pose:
Sitting Forward Bend benefits:
- Improves digestion
- Stretches the spine, shoulders and hamstrings
- Stimulates the liver, kidneys, ovaries and uterus
- Soothes headaches, anxiety and reduces fatigue